Want to be part of an exciting journey? Join us as Production Manager, Process & Maintenance supervisor for our Telecom Business Unit !
With nearly 650 employees in Europe, Asia, North Africa and the Middle East, the Telecom Systems Business Unit of Nexans Group is a key player in digitalization and connectivity. Our purpose : #Smartconnection ! With our experience in all aspects of Telecom cables, components and systems, we support our partners to meet the challenges of a smarter and connected world, via innovative Telecom solutions and infrastructures.
For more information, please visit http://www.telecom-data.nexans.com/
We are looking for a Production Manager, and Process and maintenance supervisor(M/F/X) for Opticable
WE OFFER YOU as Production Manager, and Process and maintenance supervisor
- A unique opportunity to become fully involved in fiber optic cables. Acquire, through training and on-the-job experience, the knowledge and experience needed to perform your future role
- The opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team, and a welcome in a dynamic organisation and a diverse professional environment
- A competitive salary package, with numerous fringe benefits, a company car or a green alternative via our mobility plan
YOUR CHALLENGE as Production Manager (M/F/X)
Your role, as a production manager, is, with the help of the production assistant, to manage the production teams that are attached to you in terms of safety, quality and productivity, as well as the technical means entrusted to you.
- Ensure the safety of employees, report and deal with safety deviations observed via our tools.
- Animate and supervise your production teams (6 team leaders and 80 operators)
- Optimize the use of technical and human resources
- Coordinate production needs with appropriate support services (maintenance, logistics, methods/industrialization, etc.)
- Respect and apply the standards of operations
- Improve the performance Safety, Quality, Cost, Deadlines, Involvement of your lines.
- Manage continuous improvement, the development of the 5S and develop the level of skills of the teams.
As a Process and Maintenance supervisor, your role is supporting Process and maintenance Managers.
YOUR PROFILE as Production Manager, and Process and maintenance supervisor
- You hold an engineering degree and/or have experience in a similar position.
- You have experience managing teams and have experience in managing production activities.
- You have a positive vision of human management and you succeed in motivating your teams to give the best of themselves.
- You are able to coordinate different priorities and activities and you have good communication skills.
- You are able to solve problems with ingenuity using your knowledge and experience
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have computer skills: Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc) and SAP