Who We Are:
Since 1906, New Balance has empowered people through sport and craftsmanship to create positive change in communities around the world. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We foster a culture in which every associate feels welcomed and respected, where leaders and creatives are inspired to shape the world of tomorrow by taking bold action today. At New Balance, We Got Now.
The purpose of this role is to develop long term sustainable relationships with the must win accounts and relevant Performance/Running accounts in Belgium, to drive profitable and sustainable market share growth within footwear and apparel in the Performance category.
The location for this role would preferably be remote based in Belgium with flexibility to work as well out of the Brussels office.
- Responsible for continuing to evolve the account strategies/business, formalizing plans in line with our must win accounts
- To achieve or exceed all footwear and apparel sales targets in line with the overall strategy
- Continuous order book management and order conversion on a weekly basis by account
- To be creative in a fast moving retail environment and to stand strong to convince our performance accounts to grow with New Balance
To (re)gain market share at running specialty and to develop the business at broad market accounts
- To always ensure up to date and in-depth product knowledge
- Provide realistic plans and forecasts on account performance
- To monitor sell-out and the order book continuously and competent using excel
- To analyze weekly sell through data and communicate to key stakeholders
- To develop action plans to achieve monthly order book conversion
- Inventory management and FTS replenishment
- Working closely with customer services/finance and logistics to manage revenue responsibility
- To provide structured account feedback on our product and on competitor product innovations
- Spend regular time with the must win accounts in his/her region
Able to communicate on a clear and proactive way with the internal colleagues and with the accounts
Be as much as possible – after sell in – with the accounts and continue to develop the relationship based on clear and professional communication
- Proven experience using Office systems
- Effectively manage order book from sales order to on time delivery – Including price checks, order phasing etc
- To work closely with internal credit control department and customer service
- To understand and operate within New Balance policies and procedures
- Good and evolving industry knowledge, across categories of footwear and apparel
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and presentation
- Understanding of local market consumers, economic environment and commercial needs
- Analytical skills
- Planning and organizational ability
- High affinity to the brand
- Team player
- Continuous Improvement mindset
Open to learn and question him/herself
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance is committed to equality of opportunity for all current and prospective associates regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership and gender reassignment. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a culture of diversity and inclusion.
If you have not already done so, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required.